Thursday, October 9, 2008

New kid in the block

It is time for me to step into a new life, a new journey, a new world which I am not familiar with.....pause. I am not getting married yet. Its the world of bloggers.

The place where every word matters <-> to the person writing
The world where thoughts makes sense<-> for some one if not everyone
The world where you care to dare n bare (in words)
The zone to contemplate and be contemporary....yet conservative but comforting

So, what is the fuss about writing more about me, my life, my world around. If AB, and the Khan clan can write and fill the web world, why cant I?

After all it is my world too....I am sure there is a space for me.....my private space to speak my words, my way in this vast n widespread....Web world of ours.

C u all soon

2 comments:

Robb said...

mmm, gotta be the bestest opening blog statement I've read in a very long while. Good on ya!! And welcome to the World of Blog!!!

Robb

Anita said...

Welcome Tonessssssssss!

I am so darned Kicked seeing you in the blogosphere!!!

And U write awesome....

Have fun writing....